28TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE – THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE, 09 – 11 OCTOBER, 2020. KAVALA, GREECE
It is our pleasure to inform you that in the period from 09 – 11 October, 2020 in Kavala, Greece in Hotel Galaxy,Kavala, Greece, https://www.airotel.gr/en/Galaxy-Hotel-790.htm, the 28th international scientific conference under the topic THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE will be held. The focus of the conference is transfer of knowledge and newest research papers. The main intention of the conference is to emphasise the significance, the importance, the power and the practical application of the knowledge in the contemporary and modern society and to connect it with the scientific fields:
1) Natural and mathematical sciences,
2) Technical and technological sciences,
3) Medical sciences and health,
4) Biotechnical sciences,
5) Social sciences and
Hotel Galaxy, Kavala, Greece
The deadlines are as follows:
– 20.09.2020 – abstract submission deadline
– 28.09.2020 – full paper submission deadline
Additionally, we are sending the abstract and full paper templates. Please consider the templates in the process of structuring the paper.
The abstracts/papers shall be submitted in MS Word format to the mail email@example.com.
All accepted papers will be published in KNOWLEDGE – International Journal, with
– DOI number,
– published online on OJS platform and included in:
– EBSCO Host, Data Base Business Source
– Index Copernicus
– Global Impact Factor (1.832 for 2017)
For all necessary information we remain available.
Prof. Robert Dimitrovski PhD
Knowledge Management Institute Skopje – Director